Covid Measures (January 15th)
Since the press conference of January 14th, it has yet again become possible to play basketball. Below, you will find an overview of the current measures. Please make sure to read up on these measures to safeguard your safety, and the safety of others.
In the week of January 17th (week 3), practices will be organized according to the previously established practice schedule. The following rules are at place.
- Wear a mask in the sports hall except for when exercising. Volunteers have an exception to this rule when maintaining 1,5 meters distance from others. Masks are also obliged in the dressing rooms, except for when showering.
- Comply to social distancing rules by maintaining 1,5 meters distance from one another. This too is mandatory in the dressing rooms.
- Make sure to have at hand a valid Covid-QR when entering the WAS.
- Be on time, but not too early, to prevent unnecessary crowding.
- Audiences are not welcome at practices or (practice) games. Volunteers such as coaches and referees are an exception to this rule.
- Self-isolate when facing the symptoms described below, or when you have been in contact with someone who tested positve for Covid-19.
The NBB (Dutch basketball federation), has decided to freeze all competitions. Internal games can be organized but will take place as practice games non-related to the actual competitions.
Make sure to comply to the rules above and the ground rules as described at the website of the Rijksoverheid. Self-testing and testing at GGD centres remain crucial, so if you experience any Covid-relatedd symptoms, make sure to perform self-tests or get tested.
• Dry cough
• Sore throat
• Shortness of breath
• Loss of taste and smell
If you have any questions with regards to Covid-19, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.