Corona protocol voor wedstrijddagen
Corona protocol gamedays
Corona rules and health complaints
- First and foremost, we all depend on your sense of responsibility. This means, stay at home if you experience any of the symptoms mentioned below and don't risk the health of your teammates/opponents. Players may be rejected when they have or are suspected to have any of the symptoms as described below.
- Please leave the WAS (building) if you notice you are developing one or more of the symptoms mentioned below.
- Try to comply with the 'usual' rules. Don’t shake hands, cough in your elbow, use tissues to blow your nose and throw them in the trash afterwards. When you're off the court, don't high-five each other and comply with the 1.5m rule.
- The dressing rooms are only available for guest teams, not for teams of G.S.B.V. De Groene Uilen-Moestasj. A sign on the door will indicate which team is allowed in which dressing room.
- A maximum of 7 people are allowed in the dressing rooms. Each dressing room has 3 working showers. This means that if 3 people are showering, only 4 people can sit in the dressing room.
Before the game
- If your games starts after 12:15, please first go to the stands instead of entering the sports hall (follow the walking route). If the court that you will be playing on is empty, you are allowed to enter the court (follow the walking route).
- Please disinfect your hands before and after the game.
- Please only sit on the seats marked with a green sticker and don’t mingle with other teams.
- Unfortunately, supporters are not allowed. Only non-playing drivers are allowed on the stands.
Rules in the sports hall
- Try to stay with your own teammates as much as possible, and avoid mingling with other teams.
- Bags should be placed on your own side of the court near the benches .
- It is not allowed to do a yell before, during or after a game. Also, no loud singing or cheering.
- Only coaches, captains and the board of G.S.B.V. De Groene Uilen-Moestasj are allowed to take/return balls from/to the balls rack.
- If a team does not comply to the Corona measures as stated by the protocol of the NBB, the referees are allowed to (temporarily) discontinue a game.
- When your game is finished, keep the 1.5 m distance. Only regular sports-related contact is allowed.
- Please leave as soon as possible after your game has finished.
• Dry cough
• Sore throat
• Shortness of breath
• Loss of sense of taste or smell
• A cold
Please follow these rules to make sure we can all play basketball safely!
If you have any questions about the corona measures, you can send an email to the board via email@example.com.