Read our corona protocol here!
- First and foremost, we all depend on your sense of responsibility. This means, stay at home if you don't feel well and don't risk the health of your teammates. Also, try to comply with the 'normal' rules. When you're off the court, don't high-five each other and comply with the 1.5m rule;
- All members who have practice in the WAS from 18:50 on, should first go to the stands (follow the walking route). If the sports hall is empty, you are allowed to enter the courts (follow the walking route). The same ruling applies on game days when your game starts later than 12:15;
- Bags should be placed on the side of your own court. The team that has practice on the middle court can put their bags in the storage;
- Only coaches and captains are allowed to take/return balls from/to the balls rack;
- Disinfect your hands before and after practice;
- If you’re done with practice or games, you should keep the 1.5 m distance. Only regular sports-related contact is allowed;
- Max. 7 people in the dressing rooms. The showers are closed till further notice;
- Try to stick to your own team as much as possible, and avoid mingling with other teams as much as possible;
- If you experience one or more symptoms, stay at home and get tested. Players may be rejected when they have or are suspected to have symptoms as described below;
- Leave the WAS if during practices or games you get symptoms;
- Please leave as soon as possible after your game has finished. Unfortunately, supporters are not allowed.
- Only 100 people are allowed in the sportshall. This is one of the reasons you’re asked to wait at the stands before entering the hall.
- Dry cough
- Sore throat
- Shortness of breath
- Loss of taste or smell
If you have any questions about the corona protocol, you can send an email to the board via email@example.com.